Our Strategic Planning assignments have enabled us to help some of the St. Louis area's leading organizations position themselves for future success.
• We were engaged by the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District to design and lead a comprehensive community engagement process to create
a strategic business plan for the sewer district.
• We helped develop and implement a public engagement program to identify the community’s awareness and understanding of the Special
School District’s (SSD) needs and issues. Included personal interviews with educational and community leaders, an email/web-based survey,
focus groups with current and former school parents and teachers, and four public forums.
• We wrote and edited the submission to Congress seeking federal designation of the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers’ Confluence Area as a
National Heritage Area.
• We edited the Forest Park Master Plan, incuding development and refinement of the Guiding Principles for the Park and the Vision Statement.
• We helped World Trade St. Louis develop a regional plan to attract foreign direct investment.